Registration / Cancellation Policy
- Mancos School of the West reserves the right to cancel any class or workshop if it does not meet minimum enrollment.
- If the School must cancel a class, registered students will be given a full refund.
- Registration and full payment for the class is required 14 days before the class is scheduled to start. It is suggested you contact us after that date to see if there are still openings.
- Registrations are not transferrable.
- A full refund is available for cancellation of enrollment within 10 days prior to the first day of class. Email the Registrar to cancel.
- A 50% refund is available for cancellation of enrollment less than 10 days prior to the first day of class.
Students in craft classes typically use materials in the making of their projects, and in non-craft classes there are often fees for copies and such. If materials are provided by the instructor the material fees are included in the class cost. In some cases students will be given a list of materials to purchase and bring to the workshop.
- Studio Safety: Mancos School of the West is not responsible for injuries sustained as a result of improper or careless use of studio tools or equipment. Students must sign a waiver to participate.
- Smoking: Smoking is not allowed during the instructional period, unless permission is granted by the teacher.
- Personal Property: Mancos School of the West is not responsible for the security of property belonging to students and instructors.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted during classes with the possible exception of service animals.
- Cell Phone Usage: No cell phone use is permitted during class. Cell phones should be put on silent mode and any cell phone conversations should be outside the studio/classroom.
- Drugs /Firearms: The use of illegal drugs is prohibited. Firearms are not permitted.