June 1st / One day workshop on how to make a flower.
Create your choice of a rose, iris, tulips, pansy, daffodil, or lily.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to use the plasma cutter, (cutting out the rose petals) or can use precut petals
- Learn to forge the stems and leaves
- Use the welder to assemble
- Learn metal finishes
- Take home a masterpiece!
What to bring:
- Wear only cotton clothes – no polyester!
- Leather shoes preferably
- Leather gloves if you have them.
- Instructor will provide safety glasses
- Bring a sack lunch
Steve Williams / Instructor
About the Artist:
Steve is a Southwest Colorado native who has been blacksmithing for 18 years and teaching since 2012. His classes are extremely popular, with students that attend on a regular basis. Steve attended Frank Turley’s Blacksmith School in Santa Fe and then served apprenticeships with Mike Boone, Rod Pickett and Smokey Adams.