WHAT TO BRING:
- 1 sheet Arches watercolor paper 140# 22×30 or equivalent
- watercolor brushes, variety (at least 1 inch flat, small round for detail, 1/4 or 1/2 inch flat or angle)
- palette plus colors; recommended: raw sienna, burnt sienna, brown madder, purple, burnt umber
- paper towels (or cloths if preferred)
- water container
- photographs of subject(s) to be painted
- lunch (tea, coffee, filtered water provided)
Jan Wright / Instructor
About the Artist:
Southwest watercolor artist Jan Wright has lived in the Mancos area for nine years, having exhibited in Artisans of Mancos all that time.
She has produced over 25 one-woman exhibits throughout Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Texas in her 44 years of being an exhibiting artist.
Her paintings are in many national and international personal collections as well as on her website: www.janwrightwatercolors.com