THIS CLASS IS FULL
Saturday March 25th
Full day workshop
8:30AM to 5:30PM
Gain hands on experience with the basics of artist ironwork.
Steve is a great instructor and his students get so hooked they return again and again.
- You will learn how to recognize different steels
- How to use the coal forge.
- Learn basic forging techniques
- Make a center punch and cold chisel
- Learn harding and tempering process.
- If we have time we will make a simple pair of tongs.
- Take home something you have made out of steel!
- Only $160.00 for this full day.
Wear contain clothing, leather shoes, nothing that is flammable or will melt.
If you have a favorite pair of leather gloves and/or safety glasses, bring them – if not they will be available for you
Wear cotton clothes, leather boots, and gloves if you prefer.